Browse through our brand new and enhanced materials on keeping your best talent. Look through our new and updated template documents to help you reconsider how you present your organisation to your workforce.
It is important to note that while we predominantly talk about women in relation to the menopause in our guidance, we also recognise and appreciate that the menopause can impact trans and non-binary people who don’t identify as women in the same manner. Menopause can be experienced by trans masculine presenting individuals, and non-binary identified people may retain female anatomical features at this stage of their lives. They require the same support, flexibility and dignity in the workplace as others with similar symptoms.
- Supporting employees with menopause - checklist
- Preventing and handling discrimination this includes various letters and policies relating to menopause, including a policy and letters.
- Mental health tools and templates this includes various policies, letters, a wellness action plan, and a return to work form.
- Stay interviews – A valuable retention tool
- Checklist for conducting a stay interview
- How to carry out stay interviews
- Employee engagement | CIPD HR-inform
- Employee engagement this includes an action plan following a stay interview, and a letter informing an employee of the outcome of a stay interview.